LOGISTICS SUPPLIER MANAGER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Job description:Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 7 tiers deep? Do you want to contribute solving the worlds chip shortage and deliver input for ASML’s supplier strategy? If so, we should talk!
ASML is looking for a Logistics Supplier Manager with experience in a manufacturing supply chain environment. Building, developing and creating improvements to drive operational excellence at our suppliers and represent the supplier towards our internal stakeholders and customers will be the main responsibilities within this position. Together we help to build the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see. Watch the video to learn more: ASML IN 1 MINUTE
Role and responsibilities
As a Logistics Supplier Manager, you are responsible to drive Logistics Management and Operational Performance of a selected number of key suppliers in the ASML Logistics supply chain. The continuously increasing business demands make this a challenge. You’ll work to provide a reliable, responsive and robust global supply chain network which delivers materials to the factory and the field at the right moment, in the right quantity and quality against the lowest integral costs.
Your main responsibilities as a Logistics Supplier Manager are:
- Drive Operational Excellence Performance at suppliers and their n-tier suppliers, securing 95% on-time delivery performance to ASML.
- Securing sufficient capacity at your suppliers to facilitate the ASML growth.
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers to own and drive material availability crisis to a successful outcome.
- Represent Logistics as member of Supplier Account Team.
- Lead a cross sectoral team for several projects.
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain.
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers.
- Coaching of colleagues in hard and soft skills.
Education and experience
To help us tackle the challenges we face, you have:
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or similar.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in similar roles with international scope or in a production logistics environment.
- Experience in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing / supply chain environment.
- Experience in (supplier-) account management.
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve. To further thrive as a Logistics Supplier Manager, you need the following skills:
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Analytical and conceptual thinker on strategic level.
- Pragmatic and result driven.
- Managing ambiguity.
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement.
- Flexible and adaptable.
What do we offer?
The role of Logistics Supplier Manager offers a unique and challenging job in which you have many opportunities of growth within your supply chain career. You’ll receive a fulltime and permanent job with continuous training to develop yourself. For more information you can read ASML’s labor conditions and development opportunities.
Want to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.